Home > Texas Real Estate Courses >
Salesperson Licensing Courses
Texas Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Courses
Texas Licensing Requirements
The educational requirements for Texas Real Estate Salespersons changed on September 1, 2012. Applicants that apply for a salesperson license on or after September 1, 2012 are required to complete 180 credit hours (12 semester hours) of core education consisting of:
- 60 credit hours (4 semester hours) in Real Estate Principles
- 30 credit hours (2 semester hours) in Agency Law
- 30 credit hours (2 semester hours) in Contract Law
- 30 credit hours (2 semester hours) in Promulgated Contract Forms and Addenda
- 30 credit hours (2 semester hours) in Real Estate Finance
See Packages and pricing in the grid below!
*Kaplan Professional Schools Provider #0546 – Live and Online Class Provider
Kaplan University Provider #0438-Correspondence, OnDemand and Live Classroom Review Provider
If you applied to TREC for your real estate license prior to September 1, 2012, please call our customer service department at 800-442-4593 for your licensing education options.
OnDemand Solution: With our OnDemand Solution, you’ll view our video review sessions. You set your own schedule for learning and determine the pace and duration of lessons. Start, stop, pause, and rewind each lesson or segment as often as you like. OnDemand courses feature:
- Stunning video quality
- Industry expert instructors
- Engaging presentation of exam-focused material
- Interactive format utilizing surveys, bold graphics, and intuitive course controls
- Visual, auditory, and tactile learning styles supported
- Convenient online learning—anytime, anywhere
- More affordable than ever
For availability information, please contact our friendly customer service representatives at 800-638-9708.
Interactive Study Group: When you enroll in our OnDemand Package or Home Study Package, you’ll receive access to Kaplan’s Interactive Study Group. The Interactive Study Group covers all the state and national licensing content in live webinars designed to make distance learners part of the class through full access to our real estate industry experts. Join our expert faculty and other students for a lively discussion of topics. Prepare any questions you may have and bring them to the study groups; the goal is to keep you on track to finish your education, reinforce key concepts covered in your courses, and provide the opportunity for you to interact with Kaplan’s faculty and learn from other students.
Kaplan’s new Interactive Study Group…just one more innovative way to show our commitment to you!
It’s easy to order! Click on the product name for a
description of the course or product you have selected.
If you'd like to purchase the Law of Contracts or Real Estate Law courses individually please call customer service at 800-442-4593